- Oracle Primavera P6 Version 18
- Primavera P6 Version 18 Download
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2019
Oracle has just released Primavera P6 18.8 and here's a look at what's new in Primavera P6 Professional version 18.8: Performance Percent Complete Field Based On Labor Units. The Performance% Complete - Labor Units field shows the percentage of the activity or project planned work that is currently complete as measured by labor units.Calculated as Earned Value Labor Units divided. Don't like this video? Primavera P6 17.7 Download and Install. Primavera P6 17.7 & 16.2 Free Download & Installation ( Latest Version ) - Duration: 7:04. Project Planning Hub 15,441. What's New New Features in Primavera P6 EPPM 18 Features introduced in 18.2 Import tasks from the Oracle Prime Projects Tasks app for lean scheduling in P6. Tasks are displayed as steps assigned to activities in integrated projects. Add columns to Activities views and the Steps detail window to see task information from Prime, including.
Today, we publish awesome, sync, chill, gaming, many colors, many styles, Clean and 3D for YouTube or any video sharing site. Top 25 Blender 3D Intro Templates 2017Top 25 free 2017 download. Blender 3d animation download.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to provide reference to what is new with P6 EPPM r18.
This section is to describe the functional changes that were added to P6 EPPM application in version 18.
- Reference the following link for new features with P6 EPPM r18: New Features in Primavera P6 EPPM 18.
- Reference the following link for an overview of the features and enhancements included in each release of P6 EPPM and P6 Professional: Cumulative Feature Overview Tool.
This section is to describe the technical changes that were added to P6 EPPM application in version 18. This document will describe the following changes:
- Client Side Caching
- Removal of Remaining Java Applets
- Installing Multiple Versions of P6 on the same PC
- Upload Graphics to View and Print From Any Location in P6 Professional
- Removal of 32 bit application
- Removal of P6 SDK
Client Side Caching
- P6 Professional release 18 includes a comprehensive caching mechanism for Cloud Connect environments, Primavera Cache Service. Primavera Cache Service greatly enhances the user experience by making the most frequent operations near instantaneous: adding, deleting, and updating a single activity. For more information on Primavera Cache Service, refer to the 'Primavera Cache Service for Cloud' section here: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E90746_01/English/Admin/p6_eppm_application_admin/p6_eppm_application_admin.pdf
Removal of Remaining Java Applets
- All remaining applets will be disabled and unavailable to customers.
- Version 18 recently included an HTML5 version of the Portfolio Capacity Planning functionality and Dashboard Scorecards.
- Version 18.8 also includes a new HTML5 user interface for Risk.
- In addition, the Classic Views from EPS, Activity, and Resource Assignments was removed in 18.7.
- The removal of applets impacts the following functionality. There are currently no plans to re-write these areas.
- Resource Team Summary
- Open Request for Resource
- Resource Analysis Chart: Replaced with improved charts in Resources/Resource Analysis
- My Workgroups
- Project Workspaces
- Resource Planning
- For more information, see: Oracle Support Document 2407724.1 (Removal of Remaining Java Applets from P6 version 18.8)
Installing Multiple Versions of P6 on the same PC
- P6 version 18 now allows our P6 Professional Clients to install multiple versions of P6 on the same computer. This improvement will enable our customers to upgrade their stage environment to a newer version for testing purposes before upgrading in Production. For more information, see: Oracle Support Document 2393983.1 (Installing Multiple Versions Of P6 Professional On Same Machine)
Upload Graphics to View and Print From Any Location in P6 Professional
- You can upload graphics to the database.
- This allows you to view and print graphics even when the graphic was added to the report from a different computer.
- To use this feature, upload graphics as stored images.
- When setting up your output options, choose Stored Images to select one of the uploaded graphics.
Removal of the 32 bit application
- As part of on-going efforts to support the latest technologies, P6 no longer supports the 32 bit version of the application. 64 bit hardware has been available for over 10 years and provides customers with improved performance and security The P6 64 bit application provides the ability to access more than 4GB of RAM. This allows the application to load more data and have improved performance. Additionally, the 64 bit application is the default installation for the Typical installation. If you are using Windows 7 or above, this change should have minimal impact to you.
- If you have the 32 bit P6 Professional installed, you will need to re-install the application when upgrading to version 18. There is no change in functionality from 32 bit to 64 bit.
- If you are using a standard image for your Pc that includes a 32 bit version of Windows, you will not be able to install version 18. Please work with your administrator to resolve this issue.
Removal of the P6 SDK
- The P6 SDK application was deprecated in P6 version 4.1. This means that development of new functionality for the SDK ended in 2004. While the SDK was released with each new version of P6, no changes were made. As of version 18, P6 no longer ships with the SDK. Any integration applications that were written using the SDK should be updated to use the P6 API or Web Services.
- For more information, see the Integration and Programming section of the P6 Documentation found here: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E90746_01/index.htm
In this Document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
Oracle Primavera P6 Version 18
Primavera P6 Version 18 Download
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.