Hello JR Normand,
This update is a cumulative update that includes the security updates and the non-security updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 that were released before March 2014. May 13, 2017 Security Update for Windows 8 for x64-based Systems (KB4012598) Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language. Windows 8 Install Instructions To start the download, click the Download button and then do one of the following, or select another language from Change. Norton AntiVirus for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32-bit Platforms. As new threats emerge, Symantec immediately builds new protection updates and makes them available for download on a subscription basis. This update is a cumulative update that includes the security updates and the non-security updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 that were released before March 2014. To use this site to find and download updates, you need to change your security settings to allow ActiveX controls and active scripting. To get updates but allow your security settings to continue blocking potentially harmful ActiveX controls and scripting from other sites, make this site a trusted website.
Thanks for your post. Please let us know what updates you're not able to install as well as any error codes that may be associated with them. In the meantime, here are some basic troubleshooting steps that you can try.
1. Depending on your Windows 7 architecture, download / install and run the System Update Readiness Tool - CheckSur You can download the tool from the links below in accordance with your system type.
2. Click Start type cmd (you should see the command prompt populate at the top) Right-click it and select Run as Administrator
Inside the prompt type sfc /scannow
Full Specifications What's new in version 1This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.GeneralPublisherPublisher web siteRelease DateAugust 25, 2007Date AddedAugust 25, 2007Version1CategoryCategorySubcategoryOperating SystemsOperating SystemsWindows/XPAdditional RequirementsMS-DOS, Windows XPDownload InformationFile Size2.46MBFile Namestepup.exePopularityTotal Downloads165,937Downloads Last Week131PricingLicense ModelFreeLimitationsNot availablePriceFree. Microsoft ms dos 6.22 download.
Pro 5 los angeles. *For more information regarding the System File Checker.
*If corruption is found, see How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7.
3. Once the SFC is complete, Check your hard drive for errors.
4. Run the System Update Readiness Tool again. If the errors have been cleared, try installing Service Pack 1 again. If not, move to step 5.
5. Perform a Startup Repair, upon startup, try installing the Service Pack.