The Autodesk desktop app is a desktop component that is installed with Microsoft Windows-based Autodesk products (2017 and later). It delivers product updates, new releases, and security patches to subscribers. Note: The Autodesk desktop app replaced the previous in-product update components and the Autodesk Application Manager. The Application. Except where otherwise noted, work provided on Autodesk Knowledge Network is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please see the Autodesk Creative Commons FAQ for more information. When the Autodesk desktop app is installed, it collects information about the product download and install success. It also collects information on how you interact with the app.
Issue: How to uninstall and reinstall Autodesk Desktop App.
To reinstall Autodesk Desktop App follow the steps below:
- Open Task manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc).
- Open the Services tab and stop AdAppMgrSvc.
- Open the Details tab and close the following processes:
- Open 'Control Panel' and uninstall Autodesk Desktop App.
- Right-click on the Autodesk Desktop App and select 'uninstall.'
- Go to C:ProgramdataAutodesk and delete Autodesk Application Manager Service.ini
- Go to C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAutodeskAutodesk Desktop App and delete AutodeskDesktopApp.ini.
- Go to C:Users<username>AppDataLocalAutodeskWeb Services and delete LoginState.xml.
- Search the system registry for the following keys and delete them, if exist:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeAutodeskAutodesk Application Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallAutodesk Desktop App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionApp PathsAdAppMgrSvc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionApp PathsAutodeskDesktopApp.exe
- Download the installer for the Autodesk Desktop App.
- Run the executable to reinstall Autodesk Desktop App.
Welcome to the Autodesk Desktop App Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics. To reinstall Autodesk Desktop App follow the steps below: Open Task manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc). Open the Services tab and stop AdAppMgrSvc. Open the Details tab and close the following processes: AdAppMgrSvc.exe; AdAppMgrUpdater.exe; Open 'Control Panel' and uninstall Autodesk Desktop App. Right-click on the Autodesk Desktop App and select. Thank you for choosing Autodesk. If your download does not begin automatically. The Autodesk desktop app will launch automatically once set up is complete.
Datpiff download app. You can also download the songs and albums too!!Smooth operating interface too. They gotta get bank somewhere. It seems sometimes that you have to be pretty exact to find what you want. I would improve the search song feature to give it more freedom and pick up on close generalizations from key words. It’s got ads BUT what you expect for a FREE app.
Note : Autodesk Desktop App is not supported either on MAC nor Linux operating systems.
Learn where to obtain products and how to download them.
Where to Obtain Products
Obtain your Autodesk software in one of the following ways:
- Autodesk Store. Subscribe to and download the most recent versions of Autodesk software.
- Autodesk Account. Sign in to your account and look for your product in the list of Products & Services. You also have access to previous versions directly from your Autodesk account.
- Education Community. Members of the Education Community can obtain software by logging in to the Education Community website.
- Trial versions. You can find trial versions on the Autodesk Products page. Usually you can download software, use it on a trial basis, and subscribe when the trial expires.
- Autodesk desktop app. If the Autodesk desktop app was installed on your computer when you purchased a product, you can install directly from there. Get more information about the Autodesk desktop app, including a link to install it.
- Product purchase option. You can make purchases from within many Autodesk products.
- Boxed Media. Some products are delivered on a DVD or USB thumb drive.
Autodesk Desktop Application Download
How to Download Products
Autodesk Desktop App Manager Download Windows 10
If you're downloading software from a site other than Autodesk Account (for example, the Education Community website), the order of these steps may vary. Follow the on-screen prompts.
Autodesk Desktop Application Manager Do…
- Choose a download method (Install Now, Download Now, or Browser Download). If the method you want isn't listed, it may not be available for your product, operating system, or browser.
- Install Now. This method, the default for installation from the Autodesk desktop app, is available for Windows only. It is faster because it lets you select only the products and components you need and starts without waiting for all files to download. Use this option if you are installing on a single computer or installing a trial. (Administrators can't use this method to create a network deployment.)
- Download Now. Autodesk recommends this method for administrators creating a network deployment and single users installing on several computers.
- Browser Download. This method downloads a complete installation package from a browser. It is slower than Download Now because it doesn't use the Download Manager. Browser download may sometimes be the only alternative available for single users and for administrators creating deployments.
- If prompted, choose your product details, such as language, version, and operating system.
Most Windows and all macOS operating systems are 64-bit, but you can check your Windows system by going to the System control panel.
- If you chose Install Now or Download Now, respond to the prompts:
- If you chose Download Now, download and install the Autodesk Download Manager (DLM) when prompted. Then use the DLM to download the product.
- Read and accept the license agreement and click Install. If your browser asks what to do with the installation file, select Run.
- Autodesk recommends that you accept the default download location and make a note of it.